About the role
Are you looking for a challenging career in one of Europe's fastest growing online gambling companies? Are you a true digital native with a passion for learning how online business works?
Kindred Group is looking for our latest group of management trainees to join the company in late 2019. As a trainee you'll be encouraged to take part in multi-functional and strategically critical projects, collaborating with stakeholders from every team and office of the business. By working closely with our senior executive team and senior managers, our management trainees are given unique experiences to gain a holistic view of a rapidly growing large-scale enterprise.
These experiences should help you identify areas of interest as well as provide you with the tools to be a future leader within Kindred Group. As a trainee, you will be expected to take on a great deal of responsibility and be able to adapt to a steep learning curve. Former trainees have gone on to work across a range of roles within Kindred.
We hope that by taking this unique opportunity to learn about the group and develop a strong network in the early stage of your career, you'll have an unparalleled opportunity to develop within the gambling sector.
• Having the freedom to explore your interests across the entire business
• Active participation in senior decision-making groups
• Project management responsibility within your team and often with an international reach
• Mentoring from a member of the executive management team
• Reporting in to and supported by senior manager
• Professional training and coaching
• Being able to form a close team with the other trainees
This year we are recruiting for six trainees across commercial, marketing, strategy, portfolio management, product and finance. Both the product and commercial trainees will be based in our Malta office, with the rest being based in London.
- You're a digital native with a passion for learning how an online B2C business works
- Ambitious yet humble
- You're culturally curious and accepting, we have over 50 nationalities at Kindred across 15+ global offices
- Proactive, you take opportunities and initiative rather than waiting to be handed them
- Excellent communication skills including fluent written and spoken English (our business language)
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- You thrive the pressure of a fast-paced environment and keep a smile on your face
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in what we do
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in a business related field, ideally to Masters level
- Full working proficiency in English and preferably another language
- International experience is an advantage
To apply for this role click on the "Apply for this role" button and complete the short web form, please add a covering letter explaining your motivations for applying. Our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Closing date for applications is 1st March 2019.
Apply via our careers site.