(based on 18 ratings in 2015)
"KWM is confident, cool and ambitious."
- Trainees are given a lot of responsibility meaning they learn a huge amount on the job
- Salaries and perks (including free lunches) provided by the firm are very generous
- The firm's London office is very high quality with great facilities and a convenient location
- Lots of social events for trainees to get involved in
- Trainees can end up working some pretty long hours
- It is possible some people may feel a little unsupported at times
- Some departments can have an element of "face-time"
- The firms's high standards mean they can be quite demanding of trainees