(based on 8 ratings in 2017)
"A small firm feel with high profile clients and ample opportunity to gain experience and responsibility."
- Trainees are given a variety of tasks, including high-quality work, early on.
- Salaries are very competitive compared to other firms.
- Retention rates at the firm are very strong.
- Hours are often unpredictable and may be especially demanding during busy times.
- There could be more flexibility regarding seat moves.
- Maintaining a good work/life balance was seen as difficult by some.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!