(based on 15 ratings in 2017)
"A very supportive firm."
- The company organises regular social events and has a very friendly culture.
- Managers are seen as being accessible and offer good feedback on a regular basis.
- Graduates are given work that can be as challenging and varied as they want.
- There is good training both in general and for specific courses and qualifications.
- Most people find that they often work beyond their contracted hours.
- There could be more transparency regarding rotations.
- Some felt that the IT and technology could be updated.
- While pay is benchmarked, it is still seen as being quite low.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!