(based on 18 ratings in 2015)
"There is a great company culture at the firm."
- Pleasant colleagues make the working environment friendly and enjoyable
- Frequent opportunities to work on high profile, prestigious projects
- Knight Frank encourages graduates to work abroad at some point
- Lots of career progression opportunities - many of the company's equity partners started out as graduates
- Graduates do not have a lot of choice over which rotations they get
- The competencies necessary for progression are not always made clear
- You may find yourself spending 6 months in a rotation that you don't enjoy
- Diversity is a little lacking at present but they are working on this
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!