(based on 10 ratings in 2017)
"Insightful, challenging and rewarding."
- Interns were invited to social events, which were fun and gave opportunities for networking.
- The remuneration on offer was largely seen as being satisfactory.
- There’s good training on offer that covers a wide variety of skills.
- Mentors are regularly available and offer helpful advice and feedback.
- Regularly moving between roles can mean not getting much experience in each.
- Interns do not feel that they have much control over the teams they join.
- The last-minute recruitment means some interns feel rushed at the start.
- The quality of work can vary between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!