(based on 20 ratings in 2015)
"The opportunity to talk to potential buyers, rather than sitting behind a screen, made the internship very interesting."
- The internship offers a real insight into the practical side of Knight Frank's business
- Lots of excellent events are put on for interns to socialise
- Employees at the firm are very welcoming and happy to help interns develop
- Interns get the opportunity to meet clients and attend viewings
- Interns only get to experience one department during their time with the firm
- Levels of responsibility can vary between departments
- There can be a certain amount of downtime where interns are not very busy
- The absence of an official mentoring or 'buddy' scheme can leave some interns feeling adrift
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!