At KPMG in the UK, we aim to create a fully inclusive environment. We believe this enables teams and individuals to make the most of their unique skills and ideas – and helps us achieve our goal of being the clear choice for our clients.
Everyone brings a unique perspective. So whoever you are and however you got here, we’ll recognise your contribution is one of a kind. Our leadership understands that KPMG has a responsibility to set standards with regards to inclusivity. That’s why we’re working towards a partnership culture where inclusion is the norm and everyone throughout the firm sees good examples of inclusive leadership every day.
We work to embody the spirit of inclusivity by:
- Recruiting and rewarding our people based on merit, irrespective of difference and background, in a fair and consistent way
- Embracing an ‘intelligent working’ culture and policy
- Providing support to our employees though our many Employee Networks
- Providing role models and mentors for those who wish for guidance
- Encouraging our staff to celebrate diverse events, including Chinese New Year, International Women’s Day, London Pride, Ramadan and Black History Month, among other events
- Sharing best practice with organisations such as Race for Opportunity, Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Working Families