EMEA Manufacturing & Supply Chain Trainee Program
Program Start Date: September 2019
Duration: 4.5-month program
Contract: permanent contract from the start of the trainee program
Primary factory locations: Telford (UK), Kitt Green (UK), Worcester (UK), Elst (Netherlands), Seclin (France), Latina (Italy), Alfaro (Spain), Pudliski (Poland), Otradnoe (Russia), Ivanovo (Russia), Georgievsk (Russia), Cairo (Egypt)
Application deadline: 31st of March 2019
NOTE: Valid working rights in one of the following countries is required; UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Poland, Russia and MEA.
Kraft Heinz Vision
At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly,
the best people. Like our passion for developing great foods, we are also dedicated to the development of great leaders. The European Manufacturing Trainee Program (EMP) is a highly competitive development program for candidates seeking an exciting leadership career with Kraft Heinz.
The Kraft Heinz EMEA Trainee Program:
- A 4.5-month journey offering a unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational food company operates.
- Designed for future leaders who seek a performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded.
- Provides accelerated career opportunities and exposure to aspects of our business normally not seen so early in a career, including high exposure to senior leaders.
- Provides trainees with business support and mentorship throughout the program
Your journey at Kraft Heinz:
- During a 6-week functional bootcamp across Europe you will get a hands-on induction into all the different functions to accrue the experiences you will need to be successful as a future leader within Kraft Heinz (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, People & Performance, R&D and Manufacturing).
- Training weeks in: Factory Operations, Supply Chain, Yellow Belt, Manufacturing, Food Safety & Quality.
- This is followed by a real business project in one functional area. The project focuses on the development of key technical, business and leadership skills by completing high level assignments.
- After this bootcamp you start in Field Sales bootcamp in the UK, where you will learn everything about the importance of sales.
- After 4.5 months you will graduate and you will be placed into your first functional position.
- Your location will be defined together before the start of the program. Your first role will be determined during the first 4.5 months of the Program.
- Your career journey from that point forward is not governed by a set path and not limited to one function or tenure required in role.
- Promotions are given to those who deserve, based purely on meritocracy!
Profile – Basic Qualifications:
- University qualification equivalent to Upper Second-Class Degree
in the UK, or a Master degree for Mainland Europe
- Recent graduates from Operations and FSQ related disciplines: Manufacturing, Engineering, Production/Operations, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Management, Industrial Labor Relations, Food Science, Food Safety, Biological Sciences, Quality Assurance, Environmental Health and Safety, or any related majors.
- working experience: 1 year after graduation
- Good knowledge of English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate in Europe
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- Valid working rights for the UK & EU
What we are looking for in our talent:
- Ownership – Thinks and acts like an owner
- Intellect – Data driven insights and results. Simplifies and Solves
- Intensity – Proactive and self-driven to add value
- Courage – Thinks big and makes bold choices
- Engagement – Attracts, retains, motivates talent
- Learning Agility – Potential to work in any function
- Delivers – Output metrics as the ultimate measure
What we will deliver to you:
- High Accountability – real autonomy
- Real Meritocracy – the best succeed
- Goal Setting – rigorous and aligned
- Careers – promote from within
- Winning – create a legacy of success
- Permanent contract at the start of the Trainee Program
- Intensive training and exposure to different factories
- Highly competitive benefits
- Rewards means different things to different people.
At Kraft Heinz we like to offer an outstanding package, based on meritocracy. We take a brave approach to rewarding our people.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Great! Please upload your resume and cover letter and apply via the “apply” button on the website. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after completing the application. We will come back to you as soon as possible.