It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced finance professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Finance Analyst lies within the UK Finance function. You’ll be working in a high performing team, as an integral part of Budgeting and Business Planning (BBP) team. You’ll be reporting into the Finance Lead and a key business partner to the business as well as Commercial and Finance Director.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Responsible for the delivery of timely financial analysis, including P&L statements, cash flow and sensitivity analysis
- Effective communication with internal stakeholders
- Take ownership of Excel tools used by the team, streamlining the analytical process and ensuring the quality of analysis produced
- Responsible for preparing internal financial reports and variance analysis, and presenting financial information to the business line managers
- Financial scenario forecast modelling for the marketing package; identifying risks and opportunities
- Leading certain month end close activities, ensuring that relevant deadlines are met.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Bsc or Msc degree (or similar)
- 1 year experience preferred
- Financial background – Understanding the way P&L works
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Fluency in English is essential
- Communication Skills - At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Ability to Simplify - We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Analytical - We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Result driven - You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- High pressure - You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!