(based on 6 ratings in 2017)
"A results-driven and fast-paced culture."
- The bonus scheme is seen as being very generous and is given to all who meet their targets.
- Managers are approachable, helpful and give regular feedback.
- The company works as a meritocracy, meaning that progression is based more on hard work than seniority.
- Graduates regularly have to work beyond their contracted hours.
- High levels of responsibility can mean some people feel under pressure to perform.
- Some would like more information about the company’s CSR schemes to be available.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!