At L3 Commercial Aviation we exist to make air travel safer and more efficient via our commitment to being agile and innovative. Innovation is in our DNA. We use our experience and insight to look at things from a different angle and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Our combined breadth of expertise enables us to lead the market, developing new game-changing technologies and solutions that make the commercial aviation landscape safer. From our RealitySeven full flight simulators to our handheld devices and simulation-based training tools we provide user-friendly, engaging systems to enhance business operations.
Do you want to help us reshape the future of commercial aviation training & systems?
We’re looking for the next generation who will continue to innovate in our business and deliver to our customers within the aviation industry. Our twelve-month and 12 week Placements will see you gaining invaluable experience in the real world. You will be working alongside a fully skilled and experienced team where you will share in the everyday challenges, develop new skills and acquire a fascinating insight into our business. We are welcoming applications for positions in Program Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, IT and Business Capture.
Key Benefits Include:
- £18,000 pro rata
- 25 days paid annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full Benefits Package
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who really want to make the most of a placement year working in a complex, international and fast paced environment, pushing the boundaries of what can be learnt and experienced during a year’s placement. The right candidate will have;
- Enthusiasm to perform to the best of their ability in everything they do and achieve the best result for the company by working in a flexible manner ensure high quality
- Strong organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines, managing multiple activities at once.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work towards a common goal as part of a multi-functional team.
- An ability to interface well at all levels within the business.
- Self-motivation with the ability to be innovative and think laterally to resolve issues, challenge working methods, champion change and help develop the function to achieve maximum effectiveness.
- The ability to work proactively and employ initiative to propose new ideas.
- The ability to excel in fast paced deadline oriented environment with high pressure situations, putting in the necessary work to complete the job.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Must be currently studying for a degree with an aspect of Marketing/Business Management/Sales/Purchasing/IT.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Effective time management skills
- Professional approach and presentation
- Driving license is desirable but not essential
We want to hear from the bold and the bright. Make your application stand out, be passionate about yourself and what you do!
Eligibility - you must have the right to work in the UK. We will not accept applications from those requiring a work permit.