We're looking for bright and committed graduates who are passionate about helping create amazing buildings and infrastructure projects that help to provide a better future for the communities that use them.
On our graduate programme, your capabilities will be recognised and rewarded. Most importantly, you will be encouraged to continue learning throughout your career. You will be stretched, challenged and supported by a business that views your professional development as a priority.
Our programme will give you the practical experience, technical learning and professional development so that you can be part of the some of the most exciting future construction and infrastructure projects globally.
Our graduate programme will nurture, develop and provide ample opportunities both within the UK through a structured training programme delivered by modules over two and half years. The programme is designed to bring out the best in our graduates and push them to their full potential as future leaders of our business by combining practical experience, technical learning and professional development.
Diverse on-the-job experience will be complemented by an engaging series of learning modules, helping you to build the right blend of personal and professional skills. You will be mentored by experienced leaders, and enjoy strong support from line managers and a large peer group network. We will work closely with you to develop clear career goals, expand your skills and assist you in working towards the relevant chartership.
On completion, you will continue to benefit from ongoing support from our graduate development team and a network of business contacts, as you move into a permanent role within the business.
We are looking for graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK with a valid work permit if applicable
- Full mobility as you may be required to relocate for your role
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Candidates from alternative degree courses such as mathematics, physics, operations management, supply chain management or logistics who demonstrate a passion for our industry will also be considered
- Your degree classification should be 2:1 or higher
- Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering degree