(based on 14 ratings in 2016)
"Hard-working, with high expectations."
- The firm has a very positive culture with regular social interaction between trainees.
- Remuneration is top of the market at trainee level and continues to improve following qualification.
- The wide international scope of the firm means that there are opportunities for secondments overseas.
- Supervisors and mentors are always on hand to help their assigned trainees.
- Hours can sometimes be unpredictable making it hard to make plans after work.
- The seat allocation process could be more transparent and flexible.
- The way the firm structures its formal legal training leaves some room for improvement.
- Occasionally, last-minute weekend work can be required at trainee level.