London Spring Insight Programme
Lazard is the world’s leading independent financial advisor to business, government and investing institutions. At Lazard our people command a huge range of exceptional qualities. They are exceptional individuals who provide our clients with thoughtful advice and effective solutions to the most complex strategic and financial matters.
Our Spring Insight Programme is designed for students in the first year of a three-year course or students in their second year of a four-year course to learn, observe and to be part of a real sector or product team, working with and shadowing Analysts.
The three day programme consists of a number of interactive banker-led sessions based on Lazard transactions, as well as a number of skills workshops. Furthermore, you will have the chance to attend many networking opportunities with bankers at all levels, through various social events.
We seek the very best graduates and interns from all degree disciplines and we warmly welcome students who might not traditionally consider a career in finance; for example, those studying for an Arts, Medical, Natural Sciences or Humanities degree. Successful attendees of the programme will have the opportunity to be fast tracked through the application process for our ten-week internship in the summer of 2018.
To show us your potential and why you feel you’d be a good fit for the Spring Insight Programme, we would like you to answer the following questions. Please answer them and submit alongside your CV.
- What it is about Lazard that has made you want to apply to its Spring Insight Programme?
- Why does Lazard stand out amongst its competitors?
- Why do you think Lazard would benefit from employing you?
- What do you think you would gain from working for Lazard?
- Tell us something about yourself or something you have experienced that will differentiate you from other candidates applying for the programme.
- What is the characteristic/experience?
- Why have you chosen this characteristic/experience to differentiate yourself?
- How would this characteristic/experience be useful to Lazard?
Please email email@example.com a copy of your CV, Cover Letter and question answers, stating the Spring Insight Programme Application in the subject line.
To find out more or to apply, visit our website.
Fluent English required.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!