LCR has been at the heart of some of the most exciting recent regeneration schemes, and continues to play a central role in delivering homes, growth and urban renewal across the country, both in its own developments and in partnership with other leading private and public sector organisations.
LCR is looking to attract a graduate trainee to its Central London office to join the team to assist with this exciting programme. The ideal candidate would be highly intelligent and imaginative, able to find creative solutions and, critically, to communicate those to senior stakeholders. A keen interest in the urban environment – as well as the market forces, planning policies and construction processes that shape it – is a must, together with an appreciation of both the national and local context for individual sites and projects. Independence and flexibility of thought, combined with an aptitude for team working and the ability to maintain focus will be pre-requisites.
Working in a small organisation, you would spend time with both the Development and Asset Management teams, dealing with a diverse portfolio of projects and sites across the country. A secondment to a leading London surveying practice would also form part of the package in order to provide the widest possible experience to ensure readiness for sitting the APC within 2 years.
LCR is able to support either the Planning and Development or Commercial Real Estate pathway, with APC competencies that are likely to include Planning, Development Appraisals, Valuation and Landlord and Tenant.
- A valid RICS accredited undergraduate or graduate degree prior to September 2019 start date. You may apply in anticipation of graduating from an accredited course. However, your offer may be withdrawn if you do not obtain the requisite degree.
- Demonstrable communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable team working skills.
- Unconditional right to work in the UK
- A salary of £30,000 to £35,000 with a performance linked annual bonus
- Internal and external APC training and support
- 26 days annual
- Optional entry into a final salary pension scheme.
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to apply as follows:
Submit a CV, cover letter.
The closing date for applications is 30 November 2018.
Candidates will then be shortlisted for an assessment centre at LCR’s London office, with shortlisted candidates to be provided with further detail in December 2018.If you believe that you are a suitable candidate for the above role then we would love to hear from you!