We are seeking two Graduate Associates to join our busy London office on a year’s fixed-term contract with the prospect of progression to permanent roles. This year will be our sixth year of running our graduate programme. Our track record of developing people from early in their career is one of the cornerstones of Leathwaite’s industry-leading culture. We have strong retention rates and a high proportion of our senior leadership has been in the organisation for most of their career.
The graduate programme is designed to educate and train individuals with the skills and learning experiences to build a career in executive search, interim search and management consulting. We will provide a broad programme of work where individuals will not only learn about our business but will develop knowledge of the financial services and professional services industries. Our graduates are valued contributors in the company and gain fantastic experience of working in a close-knit team environment.
This graduate programme is designed to develop a wide range of essential skills and will provide the platform for further career progression within the firm. Our aim is to hire graduates at the end of the programme into an associate role where they can forge a career in one of our business lines or geographies.
• Researching and market mapping;
• Calling, meeting and shortlisting C-Suite level professionals;
• Supporting business development initiatives;
• Learning how to present and pitch for exclusive work;
• Ability to work to deadlines in a target driven, fast paced environment.
The kind of person we are looking for
• A graduate with a strong interest in the financial services and/or professional services industries;
• Engaging people skills and a track record of working in a team environment;
• Strong motivation to succeed with a track record of achievement outside of academics;
• An inquisitive mind and good problem-solving skills;
• Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organisational skills;
• Ability to produce, manage and present data;
• Very competent in both written and verbal communication skills;
• Computer literate (frequent use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).