Global Finance and Investment MSc
The Global Finance and Investment MSc programme provides students with an understanding of domestic and global financial systems and key principles of finance and investment management.
Candidates will study financial institutions, the role of the non-deposit financial institutions, corporate strategic investment decisions, techniques of asset and firm valuation and the nature and use of complex financial instruments.
The course is ideal for students who wish to pursue careers in investment, finance management and financial analysis or to pursue further studies in finance.
Most students will take part in a placement or internship as part of the Executive Company Project module, although the option of a traditional dissertation is available.
There are also ways for you to tailor your university experience to your interests. You will have opportunities to get involved with a #DMUglobal experience and choose a language study option.
- Personal leadership mentoring from leading industry figures
- World-leading academics
- Unique learning environment headquartered in the Great Hall of Leicester Castle
- Regular delivery from leading business figures
- Networking and peer support as a result of being part of a small, exceptionally talented tutor group
- Portfolio developed in partnership with business
- Mentoring and one-to-one academic support from leading academics, at the forefront of their fields
- Excellent contact hours
- Emphasis on the development of business-relevant cultural awareness, including optional language study
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!