Working as an Associate at L.E.K. provides you with the opportunity to gain a comprehensive foundation in decision making. From strategy to finance, marketing to operations, Associates are involved in all aspects of strategic and financial analysis across a diverse set of industries. The nature and pace of L.E.K.’s strategic work facilitates the rapid development of a highly analytical skill-set, which is underpinned by a structured training programme. The Associate role at L.E.K. provides a dynamic, varied and highly rewarding work environment offering real responsibility from day one.
Working under the guidance of senior team members, Associates are responsible for:
- Conducting primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers
- Performing rigorous strategic and financial analyses to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations for clients
- Collaborating with team members to derive trends, conclusions and recommendations based on the data and analyses
- Transforming information into thoughtful insights regarding the client’s strategic direction
- Making L.E.K. an enjoyable and rewarding place to work by coaching colleagues and transferring skills, offering constructive advice, and contributing to a positive social climate in the office
A career at L.E.K. offers a variety of benefits
- Varied commercial experience across multiple industries
- Industry leading training and career development programme
- Top tier clients from FTSE 100, Fortune 500 and Eurotop 300 companies, as well as over 100 private equity firms
- International experience through our global swap programme
- Supportive working environment with a strong team ethic
Training and Development
We operate a very comprehensive training programme, which is structured over 3 years; new joiners will have an initial two-week orientation programme, followed by continuous monthly training sessions, which are tailored to the needs of your position. L.E.K’s training covers the full range of technical, analytical, strategy, communication, project management & relationship building skills. Combined with on the job training, this gives you an excellent range of commercial skills and a solid grounding in business fundamentals.
International Exchange Programme
L.E.K. offers an international exchange programme, which gives you the opportunity to swap to one of our global offices for 6 months. It is a fantastic way to experience a different business environment, gain exposure to new industries and specialisms and experience a different culture.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!