Every day people around the world live, work, shop, play or travel via a place created by Lendlease. To leave a lasting impact on our communities, we know it starts with building a great team. Join us.
Who we are
We’re committed to creating and delivering innovative and sustainable property and infrastructure solutions for future generations.
Lendlease was founded 60 years ago, born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of construction, development and investment.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create better places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world. We help shape city skylines, create iconic structures, breathe new life into forgotten precincts and create places and spaces for generations to enjoy. Our world-class project portfolio includes:
- The London 2012 Olympic Village
- £2bn Regeneration Programme of Elephant & Castle
- Sydney Opera House, Australia
- Petronas Towers, Malaysia
- Bluewater Shopping Centre
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, Lendlease has approximately 12,000 employees internationally. Our regional head offices are located in New York, Singapore and London. We are a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Graduates are our future leaders
Building places that leave a lasting legacy starts by building great teams of people, and we are looking for people with the right combination of skills and values to drive our vision and strategy across our business. We have developed a two-year structured graduate programme that will prepare you for a successful and enduring career with us. At Lendlease, we are committed to creating a workplace that empowers people to lead happy, healthy and productive lives.
Start your future with us
As a participant of the Lendlease Graduate Programme, you will become part of a diverse team-based environment where you will have the opportunity to work with truly experienced professionals, in a culture that ensures you develop and grow – in fact, many of our leaders began their career as part of our Graduate Programme.
With opportunities nationally, our programme spans two years, includes rotations and provides opportunities across one of four of our business areas including:
- Construction – we operate internationally and provide project management, design, and construction services across various sectors
- Development – we are involved in the development of communities, inner city mixed use developments, residential, retail, commercial assets and social and economic infrastructure
- Consulting – our priority is to ensure our clients can focus on their core business. We provide project management, cost management and principal design services
- Finance – our finance team provides both strategic insight and operational financial support to all areas of our business, playing a pivotal role in driving the performance of the group
- Corporate Functions – you will become part of a community of corporate business partners who will enable enhanced performance of our operations. This year we have opportunities in Sustainability and Communications & Marketing.
We’ll get you where you want to go
Our unique programme streams are developed in line with our vision and business strategy and are tailored to enhance your skills and support you for future roles and opportunities with Lendlease.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, various on the job activities, networking and social activities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- Funding of your annual membership and associated fees, plus access to a qualified advisor to help you achieve your professional chartered status (RICS, CIOB, ICE & ACA for Finance Graduates);
- A buddy and a mentor
During the two-year programme, you will build lasting networks with both senior leaders and fellow graduates. You will be challenged to explore innovative ideas and make valuable contributions that result in a positive impact for our business.
Lendlease seeks to be an employer of choice. You will join us on a competitive salary and package including:
- A car allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Incremental fixed pay increases throughout the programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus 4 days wellbeing leave
- A flexible benefits scheme allowing you to shape your own package
- An industry-leading pension.
How to apply
STEP 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV).
Apply to your stream(s)/role of interest. You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form.
You will be asked:
What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
STEP 2 – Video Interview
This is a one-way automated video interview and a great opportunity to make your application come to life. Further details will be made available to you when you reach this stage.
TIP: Prepare for it as you would for a face-to-face interview and make the most of the practice questions/time.
STEP 3 – Assessment Centre
We will invite you to attend an Assessment Centre at one of our offices/projects. We’ll further assess your suitability through individual and group exercises and interviews. It will provide you with an opportunity to find out more about us, our graduate programme and speak to some of our graduates to help you decide is Lendlease is for you.
TIP: Try to relax as much as possible – we will definitely do our best to make you feel at ease
Please be aware that we have two waves to our application process, the first has a closing date of the 4 November 2018, the second has a closing date of the 3 February 2019.
TIP: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
Internships / placements
There are currently no vacancies on TARGETjobs. Please check back soon.