Communications Assistant - 2019 Graduate Programme
Lendlease was founded 60 years ago, born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of construction, development and investment.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create better places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
Our Communications Graduate Programme
The Communications stream of our 2-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, build your experience and provide you with an in-depth understanding of communications and public affairs at Lendlease.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- You will gain exposure to both internal and external communications;
- Content development, social media content creation and media outreach;
- Working in government relations;
- Assisting with communications campaigns.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- A minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in a related field is encouraged, but all degrees are welcome;
- Keen interest in writing about current affairs and politics;
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is preferable, although not essential.
- Passionate about writing, storytelling or news reporting
Application Process & Timeline
Closing date is 3rd of February 2019.
TIP: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
STEP 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme. During the application process you will also be asked to select the Construction stream you are interested in pursuing.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
STEP 2 – Video Interview
STEP 3 – Assessment Centre (to be run in March)