Graduate Project Manager - 2019 Graduate Programme (Consulting Stream)
Lendlease was founded 60 years ago, born out of a vision to create a company that could successfully combine the disciplines of construction, development and investment.
Today, we work closely with clients, investors and communities in Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Americas to create better places – places that leave a positive legacy and inspire and enrich the lives of people around the world.
Our Consulting Graduate Programme
Lendlease’s Consulting business has more than 20 years’ experience delivering quality projects across a wide range of market sectors. We are renowned for our positive, proactive and solution orientated approach to addressing clients’ property and construction needs. Our client base is drawn from national and local government, public agencies and the private sector.
Our 2-year Graduate Programme is designed to enhance your skills, develop your core project management skills and help you build diverse experience within the consultancy world.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assuming responsibility for producing key project deliverables from the moment you join the business whilst interfacing daily with clients and senior managers within Lendlease alike;
- Working on our business development activities, including bidding for new work and our marketing activities;
- You will also be given access to our Technology consultancy group, Cost Management team and Principal Designer activities with a view to broadening your understanding of our service offering.
You will be supported through a structured learning and development programme, a variety of on-the-job assignments, and networking opportunities, including:
- An annual conference; developing your self-awareness and ability to build great relationships;
- A series of business capability workshops in areas such as negotiating and business acumen;
- Ongoing catch-ups with senior leaders to encourage and steer your progress;
- A buddy and a mentor.
- The right to live and work in the UK;
- All degrees welcome;
- A minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree classification (Master’s Degree supersedes this);
- Some relevant and demonstrable work experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
- A degree background or experience in commercial management/Quantity Surveying is desirable
Application Process & Timeline
Closing date is 3rd of February 2019.
TIP: Apply as soon as possible to be in with a chance for your ideal role.
STEP 1 – Online Application Form (including submission of CV)
You will be asked to provide your basic details, upload a copy of your CV and answer 2 questions in relation to your application to our Graduate Programme. During the application process you will also be asked to select the Construction stream you are interested in pursuing.
TIP: Why not get a head start and prepare your answers to our 2 questions before you begin to complete the online application form. You will be asked,
What attracts you to starting your careers with Lendlease? (max. 300 words)
What are the top 3 strengths that make you a great fit for your selected stream (i.e. Construction, Consulting, Development, Finance or Central Function)? (max. 300 words)
STEP 2 – Video Interview
STEP 3 – Assessment Centre (to be run in March)