Retail Placement Programme
Driven? Keen to learn? Full of potential? Great news! Our Retail Placement Programme is one of the best out there and gives a 360-degree view of our business operations across the UK. Over the course of 48 weeks, you will rotate around three core business area; sales, logistics and supply chain. In each area, you will gain a valuable insight into our business, taking on real responsibilities and gaining management experience in several key roles. You’ll notice huge personal development through structured training and development planning.
Hunger for challenges is crucial to your success in this role. Because that’s what this placement programme is all about – pushing yourself to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment.
What you’ll need
You’ll be studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject. If you’ve got some work, volunteering or extra curricular experience, we’re keen to hear from you. You’ll need:
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work independently
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Possession of a Full driving license valid in the UK by September 2019
- Live - or is able to relocate - within a one-hour commute of the regional location you choose
- Salary £20,500 per annum (plus additional 10% non-contractual London Weighting for employees working within the M25)
- 30 days annual leave pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
How to apply
For more information and to apply online visit our website.