Transformation Internship - London
The first step in your career, the next chapter in banking technology
Are you fascinated with the latest tech? Want to know how the latest digital innovations shape customer experiences? Keen to share ideas of how technology could transform our industry? If so, join our tech internship, Transformation, and see the impact you could make.
Lloyds Banking Group is setting industry standards with new technology, products and services that improve millions of people’s lives across the UK, and we’re looking for great collaborators with a passion for technology to help us do it.
What does it all mean?
A 10-week paid internship in which you can help us shape the future of banking using innovation and technology. It’s an exciting opportunity for you to discover more about your strengths, talents and interests – as well as where you’d like to make an impact once you graduate.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Learn about the world of digital innovation within financial services
- Assist with project or business support roles
- Help us find creative solutions that make banking quicker, easier and safer for our customers
- Develop leadership and customer service skills
- Assist with important initiatives that give back to the community with our partner organisations, including Mental Health UK
What’s in it for me?
The scale of Lloyds Banking Group means there are many opportunities for you to learn and grow your career. From day one, we’ll support your development and help you prepare for the future world of work. You’ll learn how to network across a huge organisation and use technology to make a difference on a national scale.
Benefits? There are plenty…
- £18,000 p.a. pro rata
- 5 days holiday over 10 weeks
- Mentorship from experience business leaders
- Learning and development opportunities, such as digital innovation sessions and TED-style talks
- Wellbeing support
I’m interested. Do I need a background in finance?
Not with us. If you’re in your penultimate year of study, and on track to receive a 2:2 degree in any subject, from any university, then we’d love to hear from you.
Join us and be empowered to make an impact in your own way.
Internships worth discovering
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!