Commercial Banking – Mid Markets & SME Internship - Leeds
Helping Britain’s businesses prosper
Are you ready to put your entrepreneurial skills to the test on a national scale? Think you could help lead the way for UK-focused businesses? Want to gain experience building relationships with business clients? If so, join our Lloyds Banking Group Commercial Banking Mid Markets & Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (MM & SME) Internship and see what impact you could make.
Lloyds Banking Group work with the UK’s most impressive organisations to help them grow and succeed. We’re looking for people looking to develop their business acumen, who can understand clients’ needs and how best to meet them.
What does it all mean?
A 10-week paid internship that teaches you how to use business insight to help some of the most innovative organisations around the country, from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies. It’s an exciting opportunity for you to discover more about your strengths, talents and interests – as well as where you’d like to make an impact once you graduate.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Gain insights into business from different sectors and sizes, from hospitality and leisure sectors, to not-for-profit healthcare and retail businesses
- Build knowledge of global economies and financial markets
- Develop relationship-building skills and how to best support our client needs
- Take part in important initiatives that give back to the community with our partner organisations, including Mental Health UK
What’s in it for me?
The scale of Lloyds Banking Group means there are many opportunities for you to learn and grow your career. From day one, we’ll support your development and help you prepare for the future world of work. You’ll learn how to network across a huge organisation and use technology to make a difference on a national scale.
Benefits? There are plenty…
- £18,000 p.a. pro rata
- 5 days holiday over 10 weeks
- Mentorship from experience business leaders
- Learning and development opportunities, such as digital innovation sessions and TED-style talks
- Wellbeing support
I’m interested. Do I need a background in finance?
Not with us. If you’re in your penultimate year of study, and on track to receive a 2:2 degree in any subject, from any university, then we’d love to hear from you.
Join us and be empowered to make an impact in your own way.
Internships worth discovering
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!