Insurance Graduate Leadership Programme - Manchester
The next generation of insurance leadership
Could you help protect what matters most for millions of people across the UK? Are you interested in helping customers plan a secure future? If so, join our Insurance Graduate Leadership programme and see the impact you could make.
Lloyds Banking Group’s Insurance teams make a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Scottish Widows, is one of the most recognisable brands in the insurance market, serving over 4.3 million home insurance customers and 6.4 million investment, savings, life-cover, and pensions customers. We’re looking for problem solvers, who are great at building relationships to join us.
What does it all mean?
Two years and three placements across multiple UK cities – you’ll have opportunities to lead, learn and expand your commercial knowledge. This programme will allow you to become a customer service pro, a product expert and a skilled leader.
- Build and develop relationships with a variety of insurance clients
- Research our customers’ changing needs, such as via the Centre for the Modern Family, a think tank we set up to examine and improve our understanding of the modern family
- Help develop innovative products such as life cover, savings and investment products
- Manage a team or lead large-scale change projects
What’s in it for me?
The size of Lloyds Banking Group means you’ll have a platform to make a genuine difference and build life-long skills. From day one, we’ll support your development and offer you a selection of benefits, from a settling in allowance to mentoring and TED-style talks.
Benefits? There are plenty…
- £3,000 settling in allowance
- 28 days holiday
- Fully funded professional qualification
- Professional mentorship
- Digital innovation sessions and TED-style talks
- Annual cash sum of 4% in addition to your basic salary
- Flexible working
- Wellbeing support
I’m interested. Do I need a background in finance?
Not with us. We welcome graduates with a 2:2 degree or above in any discipline from any university.
Join us, and be empowered to make an impact in your own way.
Graduate Leadership Programmes worth discovering
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!