Engineering Graduate - Specialist Engineering
The Engineering Graduate will undertake a wide variety of activities, associated with the compilation of Flight Approval Documentation and equipment certification within the context ‘V’ model under the guidance of Senior Systems Engineers within the team. These will include:
- Requirements analysis, decomposition and derivation
- Systems Design
- System Integration
- Systems Test
- Compilation of certification evidence
- These activities will be performed on a wide variety of programmes within the Military Solutions business area.
The Engineering Graduate will be required to specialise in certain domains within this area of LM UKIS according to the business need.
The Military Solutions Business Area is responsible for a number of programmes across a diverse range of customers in the Military market covering sectors such as Unmanned Systems, Maritime Systems, Aerospace and Sustainment technologies. This is growing business environment with a number of existing programmes with follow-on work and new capture opportunities.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
Strong technical skills including:
- Good IT skills in a range of SW packages
- Microsoft Office
Good professional skills including:
- Ability to prioritise own tasking to meet program needs
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques
- Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!