Engineering Graduate - Test Engineer
Specific Job Description
- Analyse Requirements and Create Test cases
- Assist in Test procedure peer review
- Installation and configuration of Test systems
- Manual execution of Test cases.
- Execution of automated Test tools as required.
- Identification and reporting Product defects and non-conformities.
- Reproduction of non-conformities to aid understanding and resolution.
- Management of test data
- Other tasks as directed by their I&T Team Lead
Established in 1991, Mission Systems and Training Integrated Systems (MST IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM MST IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
The engineer should be able to function well within a team, interfacing with the Integration and Test team lead and team members.
- Willing to learn new skills regarding the full test lifecycle.
- Disciplined, logical and flexible work approach.
- Work effectively as part of a team, seeking timely management direction & guidance, peer counsel and team advice, exercising tact and diplomacy, and positive inter-personal relationships
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Clear, focused and effective verbal and written communications
- Good analytical skills
- A Degree in Engineering ( eg Computer Science, IT, Maths)
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Familiarity with testing processes
- Good IT skills in a range of SW packages
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!