IT Applications Intern
Specific Job Description
Provide day to day support to the Applications team undertaking some of the below responsibilities:
- Provide first line support to company staff on software (SAP/Sharepoint)
- Daily system checks
- Monitoring overnight data warehouse loads
- User account maintenance
- Providing audit evidence requirements
- Creation and updating of documentation around system changes
- Support to new initiatives within the applications team, using business analysis methods to determine appropriate solution
Lockheed Martin (UK) Ampthill is a rapidly changing, dynamic part of the Lockheed Martin Corporation with both domestic and international customers. It consists of three business areas focussing on Vehicles, Special Projects and Mission Support, which provide a variety of products and services to the MoD and other customers including the Warrior CSP, Scout and support to the Land Environment Air Picture Provision capability. With a significant percentage of LMUK Ampthill’s revenue being subcontracted to key partners and suppliers, the Sub-contracts function is fundamental to business success. We are looking for talented individuals with demonstrable experience in delivering complex, high value, critical components and services from suppliers. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Must be attending a sandwich course at university in Information Systems/IT or Business Studies
- Aptitude towards software application development.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Able to work with people and as part of a team, pick new skills up quickly and work without constant supervision.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!