Test Engineer Intern
The Integration and Test (I&T) Industrial Trainee will be responsible for tasks as assigned by the I&T Lead.
The Integration and Test (I&T) Industrial Trainee will report to the I&T Engineering manager and be under the general direction of the I&T Lead.
- Ensuring that Test procedures are developed in line with the requirements and to the standards required by the I&T processes
- Investigation of faults found through testing
- Monitoring and progressing fix development & embodiment
- Ensuring I&T processes for fault reporting and investigation complied with
- Producing, collecting and reporting appropriate metrics showing progress
- Using Metrics to guide decisions and for management reporting
The candidate will be exposed to several disciplines (Systems, Infrastructure and Software Engineering) during the placement.
Established in 1991, Rotary and Mission Systems Integrated Systems (RMS IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM RMS IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Required: The candidate will be working towards a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Engineering, Mathematics or Science degree.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!