IT Graduate (Applications Development)
Graduate Mobile Developer to deliver Innovative apps for Mobile.
Lockheed Martin has a fantastic new opportunity available with it's graduate programme based in Whiteley working within the IT applications team. Lockheed Martin is an established and well sought after graduate employer. Apply now and don't miss out on this great opportunity.
As a Developer (Xamarin) you will be working with the next generation of technology to provide new and innovative ways in which we can engage with our partners and customers with real-time performance across all digital channels, including mobile and web.
Technical requirements you will develop:
- In-depth experience with Xamarin
- At least one app published to Apple
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with REST APIs in JSON
- Solid understanding of development practices
- Deep understanding of the developing principles, and applying them to daily development
- Strong knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools and Continuous Deployment.
- Strong knowledge in git, specifically Gitflow
- Experience with third party libraries
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
Enterprise Business Services (EBS) consists of LMUK IT Services, Payroll, ESH, HR and Finance functions. With employees located throughout the UK, EBS provides UK wide support to the LMUK business areas.
Clearance Required for Role
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- A Graduate will gain experience with existing iOS Developers, Swift, xCode, Mobile Start-Up, Agile, iOS Developer to gain the following skills;
- Experience leading a team of other developers,
- Experience taking the lead in a scrum team where necessary,
- A solid understanding of continuous integration and setting up of a CI environment,
- Experience designing APIs and understanding of what constitutes a high quality, mobile-friendly API.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!