Support the development and execution of the RMS UK strategy, reporting directly to the RMS UK Strategy Manager. Daily activities will include:
Primary and secondary source research into various markets and competitive environments, assembling and vetting budget and financial data and transforming it into usable information and models.
Supporting with research & analysis for the key capture milestones, including win strategy and competitor workshops.
Developing meaning business metrics.
Business Environment - Established in 1991, Rotary and Mission Systems Integrated Systems (RMS IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM RMS IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Clearance Required for Role: SC
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Achieved a minimum of a 2:1 Degree or on track to achieve
- Enthusiastic team player
- Passion for defence technology and cyber sector
- Interest in International Relations & War Studies
- Good Excel skills and financial acumen
- Ability to support market analysis underpinning market-driven campaign strategies
- Ability to effectively work within a multi-functional team.
- Clear and effective communication skills and effective inter-personal skills
- Willingness to travel to and work at LM sites including Havant, Gloucester, Westbury and London
- Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of UK, European and NATO Defence acquisition processes, stakeholders and markets
- Knowledge of UK Defence aerospace and/or maritime programmes gained either through studies or internships.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!