Business Development Placement (12 Months)
Lockheed Martin UK is the UK-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation. Headquartered in London and with 16 key sites across the UK, employing approximately 1,700 people.
We are a strategic partner to the Government and a major contributor to the UK economy. As the fifth largest supplier to the Ministry of Defence, we spend approximately £1 billion each year, supporting over 1,000 companies in our supply chain. We offer challenging, fulfilling careers with opportunities for apprentices, interns, graduates as well as experienced professionals.
We are now recruiting for our 2019 intake of 12 month Interns and have a fantastic new opening for a Business Development Intern . The role includes the following duties:
- Market intelligence and competitor research in support of major defence programmes
- Facilitate workshops to support company in pursuit of new business opportunitie
- UK defence industry exhibition support and attendance as Business Development representative
- Attend customer and industry briefings in support of building industry knowledge
- Work with business areas to understand new defence contract opportunities
- Day to day team support through management reporting, including monthly orders, budget control and business performance outlook
- Participate in education outreach and charity activities
We are looking for people who have a degree in the following areas: Business Studies, Marketing, PR, Sales or related.
Along with academic qualifications, the right candidate for this role will demonstrate passion, enthusiasm for Lockheed Martin UK and the opportunity itself and show us that you are dedicated to a career with us.
25 days holiday
Every other Friday off.
Please follow the URL link to our website to see the full job description and to apply.