Due to our continued success and the recent award of significant contracts, the company is continuing in an exciting period of growth. Currently, we have vacancies for high-calibre Graduate Engineers to join Manufacturing, which forms part of the Operations Function at LMUK Ampthill.
Manufacturing includes responsibilities for:
Production Operations, Production Control, Materials Planning and Stores.
Operations Engineering includes responsibilities for Industrial Engineering, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies and Manufacturing Configuration Control
Candidates shall have strong technical skills with drive, be open to change and challenge and have ambition for both our business and their personal success. In return, we offer Graduates a full career with potential for technical and/or management advancement, supported by our commitment to ongoing professional training. We are an equal opportunities employer with a strong belief in both corporate and personal ethical standards and aim to provide our Graduates with an empowered and supportive working environment with a very competitive reward package.
Working alongside Manufacturing engineers, Production team leaders and operators, Manufacturing Graduates will use engineering and process improvement tools and techniques to develop operational excellence supporting a diverse range of activities, under the guidance of senior manufacturing personnel and Specialists which includes:
- A Degree in an Engineering or related discipline
- Responsibility for Planning own work within defined constraints with the assistance of Manufacturing and technical mentors.
- Provide overall technical support and assistance to the manufacturing teams
- Act as liaison between the engineering and production teams.
- Develop skills and a working knowledge of both manufacturing and functional standards and procedures
- Meet production plans, schedules and costs with assistance
- Ability to work accurately, prioritise tasks and work with minimal supervision within a production environment
- Demonstrate a systematic disciplined approach
- Safety orientated
- Successfully complete the Manufacturing Graduate program
- Successfully complete any appropriate or mandatory training courses
- Good IT skills in a range of SW packages
- Seek out opportunities that will push you to strengthen your skills and enhance your knowledge under guidance
- The role requires the candidate to have a broad Manufacturing, background, You must be able to think laterally generating novel and innovative solutions to complex problems.