Quality Engineering 12 Month Placement
Working as part of a multi-disciplined Quality team, and under general direction of a number of experienced Lead Engineers and Inspectors, you will be providing support to development activities throughout our entire product lifecycle in a variety of programmes.
Various quality activities will be undertaken and can be tailored towards your skills and development aspirations. You will have the chance to make a meaningful contribution to the development activities on tangible products, taking up a ‘real role’ with ‘real responsibilities’ across a variety of disciplines.
This position is open to students on a degree course and/or University Students wanting a year placement to gain real work experience in industry.
- Candidates may be studying for a relevant degree in manufacturing, engineering, quality or relevant skill domain.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Understanding of the principles of project planning and management
- Time Management
- Organisation under pressure
- Initiative and innovative ideas
- Good confidence skills that will enable a level of interaction at multiples level of the business structure
- Ability to multi-task and manage a number of priorities
- Proficient in all aspects of Office with credible Excel, Pivot Tables & PPT skills.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to initiate and maintain relationships with internal customers and frequent interactions with senior LM management.
- Good appreciation of budgets