(based on 7 ratings in 2017)
"Willing to give responsibility to those who prove themselves."
- Graduates work on cutting-edge projects and are eventually able to see many of the results in action.
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- The UK branch is smaller than others so may not be the centre of the company’s focus.
- Some may find the size of the company intimidating.
- While it can eventually help with promotions, particularly hard work may not come with many short-term rewards.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!