(based on 6 ratings in 2018)
"A great opportunity to make a positive impact on the world and..."
- The unique working hours mean that employees get every other Friday off work.
- Most feel that they have a very fair and competitive salary.
- There’s a strong social atmosphere between graduates both in and out of work.
- The company is very prominent in the industry and has a strong global reputation.
- Some feel that promotions can slow down once they reach the management level.
- The offices, while functional, are becoming quite dated.
- The quality of managers and the amount of interaction with them can vary.
- Some graduates feel the company could be more proactive in certain areas.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!