London Business School
London Business School’s vision, since launching in 1964, is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. In 50 years, we have established ourselves as a first class destination for business education and rank among the best international business schools in the world.
Our communal spirit, academic excellence and global outlook truly set us apart, and the real-world focus of our programmes means that we are the ever-evolving leader in the field of business education.
And the future is bright. In 2017 our new Sammy Ofer Centre will open – a cutting-edge teaching and learning facility at the iconic Old Marylebone Town Hall. The centre will transform the School’s future, providing a dynamic space where people can come together to test, share and apply their knowledge.
Stand out in a competitive job market. Whether you are looking to launch your career in finance or become a high-flying business leader around the world, our Early Career programmes offers the best start to your journey.
Shape your career with our Early Career portfolio
- Masters in Financial Analysis
- Masters in Management
- Global Masters in Management.
Build your skills and expertise by studying at a highly reputed business school with some of the world’s leading academic thinkers and industry experts. Stand out in a competitive job market and build your network through cross-generational learning and access to alumni across the world. You’ll benefit from a highly practical approach to learning, gain real world finance experience and connect with financial institutions, recruiters and practitioners.
Global recruiters see our Early Career graduates as candidates with the skills and mindset to hit the ground running and take on the challenges of the fast-moving business world.
Our faculty work at the forefront of innovative business thinking, influencing business leaders, managers and policymakers across the globe, creating world-class research that explores the key practical and academic issues facing the business world. Their innovative research pushes the boundaries of thought leadership and business thinking, providing real insight into accounting, economics, finance, management science and operations, marketing, organisational behaviour and strategy and entrepreneurship.
You can access all the latest academic findings and industry trends through our six research centres and institutes: Aditya Birla India Centre; Coller Institute of Private Equity; AQR Asset Management Institute; Centre for Corporate Governance; Deloitte Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship and Leadership Institute.
Here’s how our Early Career programmes will benefit you
- Reputation – consistently ranked among the top 10 business schools in the world, you benefit from our reputation for excellence
- Access global recruiters and prepare for your job search. We give you the career-finding tools and skills to help you secure that all important first job to set you on your successful career journey
- Network with experienced business professionals through our mentoring schemes, alumni community, events and professional and industry clubs
- Develop practical business skills and see theory applied in organisations during Business Immersion Week
- Global perspective of business – understand different business cultures through your diverse classmates, our international faculty and Global Immersion Field Trips
- London location – study in the heart of the world's leading commercial and financial centre, where international banks, top consulting firms and leading industry executives gravitate and regularly visit our campus.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!