Member Marketing Assistant
M3 is a global company whose mission is to use technology to improve healthcare, by creating connections across the industry between healthcare professionals and organisations. M3 operates online physician sites in Japan, China, the UK, the US, Europe and South Korea, comprised of more than 2.5 million doctors worldwide. In December 2015, Forbes Magazine rated M3 as the sixth most “innovative growth” company in the world.
M3 (EU), the European arm of the organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Member Marketing Assistant.
Why work for M3?
This is a unique opportunity to help ensure the quality of our services in a friendly and supportive environment. Not only do we offer a high-quality products and superior customer service, we are also committed to going further, as individuals and as an organisation. Our company values of independence, collaboration and trust serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things together.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and execute social media activities promoting M3 Medical via Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- Support the Senior Marketing Executive for M3 Medical in planning and evaluating marketing activities
- Manage the web-based helpdesk for M3 Medical
- Support business development for M3 Medical; with recommendations based on insight acquired through interaction with members
- Cover the helpdesk for Doctors.net.uk during annual leave/sickness
- Manage the scheduling, purchase and inventory of promotional items across all M3 EU business units
- Represent M3 at national and international conferences; occasional travel and overnight stays will be required
- Desk research to support the content development and member acquisition for M3 Medical
- Execute operational marketing activities for M3 Medical, including newsletter production, website editing and database management
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!