M3 is a global company whose mission is to use technology to improve healthcare, by creating connections across the industry between healthcare professionals and organisations. M3 operates online physician sites in Japan, China, the UK, the US, Europe and South Korea, comprised of more than 2.5 million doctors worldwide. In December 2015, Forbes Magazine rated M3 as the sixth most “innovative growth” company in the world.
Why work for M3?
This is a unique opportunity to help ensure the quality of our services in a friendly and supportive environment. Not only do we offer a high-quality products and superior customer service, we are also committed to going further, as individuals and as an organisation. Our company values of independence, collaboration and trust serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things together.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the marketing for M3 EU’s flagship online physician communities, Doctors.net.uk
- Manage medical contributors and advisors
- Grow the membership via the full marketing mix
- Produce monthly reports for the leadership team updating on KPIs and evaluating tactics
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to launch a new business unit
- Identify partners to work with to the raise the profile of M3, negotiating agreements and contradeals
- Build and distribute member communications
- Maintain and develop social media activity
- Manage a conference schedule, attending events to promote M3 – occasional travel and overnight stays required
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Educated to Degree level, or of that calibre
- Proven ability of building strong working relationships and surpassing expectations
- Experience in managing campaigns, co-ordinating team members, developing timetables and setting deadlines to achieve objectives
- Knowledge of the online channel
- Knowledge of HTML, search engine marketing and content management systems
- A keen interest in working in healthcare communications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written, listening and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Marketing degree, CIM qualification or equivalent
- To have a track record of working within marketing or communication based solutions
Full Time – 37.5 hours
25 days annual leave, subsidised gym membership, group life cover at 4X salary, pension scheme, cycle scheme (after probationary period), childcare voucher scheme
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!