Mace is a leading international construction and consultancy company. We were founded in 1990 by five enterprising construction professionals who believed that there was a better way to deliver for clients and the communities in which we work. We believe that for Mace every day is an adventure. Every challenge is an opportunity to think and do differently. Every space, every structure, every city is a chance to imagine better. For over 25 years our adventurous spirit has driven us to do things better, to push for more, to improve the world, to move the industry forward.
We have delivered, and continue to work on, iconic projects in the UK and internationally including:
- The Shard
- The London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Heathrow Terminal 5
- The Emirates Airline
- The 1km tall Kingdom Tower in Saudi Arabia
- Expo 2020 Dubai.
Mace in 60 seconds
- We have over 5,000 employees working hard on the most complex and inspiring projects in the built environment and helping to shape skylines across the world.
- We work in five global hubs – Europe, Sub Saharan Africa, MENAI, Americas and Asia Pacific
- Our core services include (but we have many more!):
- Programme and project management,
- Construction delivery
- Cost consultancy
- Facilities management
- In 2015, our turnover was £1.77 billion with a pre-tax profit of £36.2m
- In 2015, we raised over £522,000 for charities via our Mace Foundation – this was a 32% increase on 2014!
- In 2016, 40% of our graduate intake are female
- Throughout 2015 99.9% of timber used on projects was sourced from certified responsible sources
For 3 years running Mace has been ranked as the Top Company for Graduates to work for In Civil Engineering and Construction (The JobCrowd.com) and in 2016 have been ranked as one Top 100 Undergraduate Employers by RateMyPlacement.co.uk. This recognition is based on anonymous reviews by our graduates and undergraduates.
There are a number of Graduate and Undergraduate opportunities available at Mace, commencing September 2017, these include:
- Graduate Development Programme – A two year structured training programme offering an excellent foundation and support towards professional qualifications
- Industrial Placement Programme – 12 months as part of a sandwich degree course.
- Summer Placements - 10 weeks in between academic years.
Find out more about our opportunities on our careers website.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!