Mace Graduate Development Programme
At Mace you have the opportunity to join our adventure and make a positive difference for future generations. Whatever direction you choose - whether you’re a project manager in our health team delivering critical hospital care units, a cost consultant in our education team delivering schools to inspire our future leaders, a construction manager as part of our mixed-use development team delivering iconic stadiums or an engineer working on infrastructure that help get cities moving – we have an opportunity that will bring out a new you!
The Mace two-year graduate development programme offers you the chance to specialise in a specific role within the company. Through structured training and working relationships with colleagues you will also have the opportunity to learn about our work across a variety of disciplines that cross the entire property life cycle.
Graduates that join our programme gain exposure to the variety of services offered to our clients and take on responsibility in real, live project environments. You will work alongside industry leading professionals at Mace and many prestigious and high-profile clients. Our comprehensive two-year development programme includes:
- A two-day formal induction
- Classroom and virtual sessions covering technical skills in the construction life cycle and key business skills including presentation and leadership skills.
- Interactive group projects using live case studies
- Guidance and support in order to progress towards professional chartership status with industry bodies. Our development programme is recognised by the following industry bodies: the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) and Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Support towards CIBSE, IChemE and BIFM is also supported.
- Networking opportunities with senior managers and peers
- One-to-one support from line managers, mentors, recent graduates and chartership advisors.
Our expectation is that graduates achieve a promotion within their first two years. Promotions and discretionary bonuses are earned on merit in relation to how graduates perform in their operational role and their engagement with the core programme of training and development. Graduates who apply themselves across all areas to a high standard are recognised and rewarded.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Construction Management – London & South of England
- Design Management – London & South of England
- Project Management Consultancy – Nationwide
- Biopharm - Project Management Consultancy – Nationwide
- Quantity Surveying (Commercial Management) – London
- Quantity Surveying (Cost Consultancy) – Nationwide
- Facilities Management – Nationwide
- Civil Engineering for Project Management – Highways – Nationwide
- Obtained/predicted 2.1 or higher in a construction related degree.
- 240 UCAS points achieved from 3 A Levels (excluding general studies)
- Grade C or above for Maths and English GCSE
- Evidence of having undertaken challenging work experience and/or substantial extra-curricular activity
How to apply
Apply via our website below.
Offers are being made on a rolling basis and we will close applications when the vacancies are filled. We would encourage you to apply by early November to be considered for our early interviews and assessment centres which take place before the busy exam period.
Application Deadline: Friday 16th December 2016
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!