Mace - Industrial Placements
Whatever career you choose at Mace, you will leave a lasting legacy helping to deliver challenging projects that will drive the sustainable growth of cities across the world. We invest heavily in graduates and undergraduates to develop the top talent we need to lead and deliver projects of the future.
12 month industrial placement opportunities are available to undergraduates looking for a year in industry as part of their sandwich course. On the job learning, training and development and support with achieving chartership are all available during the placement year. In 2016, Mace has been ranked as one of the top 100 Undergraduate employers in the UK, by RateMyPlacement.co.uk. This is based on anonymous reviews by students who have worked at Mace.
We are currently recruiting, to start work in Jun/July 2017, in the following areas:
- Construction Management – London
- Project Management Consultancy – London & Manchester
- Quantity Surveying (Commercial Management) – London
- Quantity Surveying (Cost Consultancy) – London
- Advisory Services – Forecast Analyst
What happens after the programme?
If you perform well during your placement year you will be offered a place on Graduate Development Programme subject to achieving a 2.1 at the end of your degree Sponsorship will also be offered in the final year of your degree.
The vast majority of our placement students return to Mace on completion of their degree and 100% of our industrial placement students are offered a place on the Graduate Development Programme.
- Candidates must be in their second year studying towards a construction related degree with a predicted grade a 2.1 or above.
- 240 UCAS points achieved from 3 A Levels (excluding general studies)
- Grade C or above for Maths and English GCSE
- Evidence of having undertaken challenging work experience and/or substantial extra-curricular activity
How to apply
Apply via our website below.
Offers are being made on a rolling basis and we will close applications when the vacancies are filled. We would encourage you to apply by early November to be considered for our early interviews and assessment centres which take place before the busy exam period.
Application Deadline: Friday 16th December 2016
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!