Assistant Business Analyst
Better4 is a company-wide business change programme that will revolutionise Mace’s business processes, policies and systems and will act as a catalyst for business improvement. A driver of efficiency as well as a platform for future sustainable growth.
This will be achieved through the implementation of Oracle Cloud, a market leading enterprise resource planning system. This is the largest capital investment in Mace’s processes and systems in its 28 year history.
The programme is divided into business functional areas such as human capital management (HCM), finance, procurement, programme management office (PMO), projects and project accounting and technology and reporting.
This role will be offered on a 12 month full time contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the business functional leads focusing on a specific area of the business.
- Supporting the development of policies, processes, functional requirements, governance, data, communication and stakeholder management.
- Understanding the key interdependencies between the business functional area and other related parts of the programme and helping to ensure that the relevant collaboration happens.
- Working alongside and communicating with the business to support a smooth transition from old legacy systems into the new Oracle system.
- Improving and managing programme governance.
- Ensuring that the system is fit-for-purpose and meets business requirements.
- Confirming any new IT components meet business expectations.
- Ensuring that the business is ready to accept the new solution.
- Supporting the business through change; assist in the development and implementation of new working practices.
- Supporting the creation, review and maintenance of process maps, test scripts and other relevant documentation.
- Facilitating the training of the wider business in how to use new processes.
- Providing a wide understanding to the entire operations from strategic procurement and business development right through to major projects, HR and finance.
- Providing practical insight into how to implement significant change across a large global organisation effectively.
- Providing understanding of how innovation and technology can support business growth.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Structured and strong planning capability.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders.
- Good relationship builder.
- Highly collaborative and a good team player.
- Effective communicator. Fluency in English.
- Ability to breakdown and solve complex problems. Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to appreciate the big picture and to translate this into a meaningful pragmatic plan.
- A genuine interest in and enthusiasm for working in a globally recognised blue chip consultancy and construction business.
- Strong interest in business change and how technology can underpin efficiency.
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!