Business Change Management
The Better4 Programme is a technology enabled business wide change programme encompassing all key aspects of Mace operations globally. Through the effective implementation of a business wide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system the company intends to both significantly improve its operational effectiveness and also provide a platform for future growth.
The programme is divided into business functional areas which align with the organisational structure. Each functional area will focus on the design of improved business policies, processes and procedures, all supported by the new ERP system. This will be followed by the implementation of new ways of working across the organisation, which will be supported by a programme of education and training.
Working with the Business Function Lead focusing on a specific area of the business, to:
- Support the development of policies, processes, functional requirements, governance, data, communication and stakeholder management
- Understand the key interdependencies between the business functional area and other related parts of the programme and helping to ensure that the relevant collaboration happens
- Ensure that plans and associated documentation are reviewed and maintained
- support in the effective communication of work progress in both the business function area and the programme generally
- This role will provide an understanding of the entire organisation from strategic procurement and business development, through to major projects, HR and Finance
- It will provide an understanding of how a technology solution underpins and supports the business in terms of processes and people
- The role will provide a practical insight into how to implement significant change across a large global organisation effectively
It will also provide an understanding of how innovation and technology can support business growth