(based on 16 ratings in 2014)
"Happy, motivating, pleasant."
- Graduates get lots of responsibility and a high-level of autonomy from an early stage
- Projects are varied, interesting and challenging
- Exposure to a wide variety of industries and contacts
- Career development opportunities and support are excellent
- Socialising across the company is lacking in some areas
- After a certain point it can be difficult to progress any further within the company
- Hours can be long during busy periods
- Graduates may end up feeling a little isolated whilst on client secondment
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!