(based on 21 ratings in 2018)
"Traditional, strategic and independent."
- Excellent training is provided in each department and covers a wide array of topics to help develop a range of skills.
- Trainees are assigned substantial tasks and are trusted with important work for high-profile clients.
- The firm is working hard to improve diversity and trainees feel it is now a leader in this area.
- Salaries are seen as being very competitive and only low compared to US firms.
- Trainees could be given more transparency when it comes to seat options.
- There can be a lot of pressure, which some trainees may find intimidating.
- While there is flexibility with hours, they are often long and unpredictable.
- Some of the IT systems can be unreliable.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!