(based on 24 ratings in 2017)
"Highly competent. Quietly confident."
- Excellent training is provided in each department and covers a wide array of topics to help develop a range of skills.
- Trainees are assigned substantial tasks and are trusted with important work for high-profile clients.
- While there is still a way to go, the firm is working hard to improve diversity.
- Salaries have recently been raised to be in line with other firms.
- While retention is good, new qualifiers may struggle to get their first choice of department.
- The office is in need of refurbishment, although the firm is moving to a new building soon.
- There can be a lot of pressure, which some trainees may find intimidating.
- While there is flexibility with hours, they are often long and unpredictable.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!