2018 EMEA Summer Intern
As a penultimate year student this is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the financial services sector over the summer. After an in-depth induction, you’ll gain valuable experience and insight into your chosen business area working closely with the team on live deals and transactions. This valuable experience will provide unique insights into both Macquarie and the broader financial services industry and can set you up for a successful career once you have completed your studies.
Applications for our 2018 Summer Intern Programmes in the business areas listed below are now open and will close on 10 November 2017.
Our business groups:
- Corporate and Asset Finance (Asset Finance)
- Commodities and Global Markets (Commodities, Financial Markets & Equities)
- Macquarie Asset Management (Asset & Fund Management)
- Macquarie Capital (Investment Banking & Advisory)
Our support functions:
- Corporate Operations Group (Technology)
- Risk Management Group (Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk)
Advertised: 31 Aug 2017 GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: 10 Nov 2017 GMT Standard Time
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!