(based on 8 ratings in 2018)
"A big hitter that's friendly and supportive."
- The formal training on offer is very well organised and comprehensive.
- The firm has a friendly and welcoming environment, especially for trainees.
- Client contact and the chance to work on high-level contracts are both available early on.
- Hours can be unavoidably long in certain departments.
- Some feel the salary could be more competitive at new qualifier level and above.
- The process around international secondments at the firm could be more transparent.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!