(based on 17 ratings in 2016)
"Forward looking international firm with a friendly atmosphere."
- When feedback is given, it is very thought out and helpful.
- The firm has a friendly and welcoming environment, especially for trainees.
- Client contact and the chance to work on high-level contracts are both available early on.
- In certain departments, hours can be unavoidably long.
- Attempting to qualify into some of the smaller departments can be very competitive.
- The seat selection process at the firm could be more flexible.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!