Internship: Junior Brand and Communication Officer
Are you ready to help drive change at a global company? Do you want to play your part in raising the brand awareness and reputation of a fast-growing firm present on all continents?
Did you know that Mazars has never stopped growing since its creation, and that today it has over
23,000 staff spread out across 89 countries and territories?
Did you know that 49% of our staff is under 30 years old? And that we have been awarded the “Happy Trainees” label for the 7th time in a row in 2018?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual for an internship in our Group Communication team based in Paris, France. We are actively seeking a proactive self-starter with an intrapreneurial mindset to help us take the Mazars brand up to the next level!
Key missions include:
- Driving key brand global campaigns: contributing to thought leadership initiatives and 360 corporate communication campaigns, producing both print and digital content; including writing, proof-reading and participating in editorial committees and liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Coordination of national, regional and international communications initiatives: Group annual report, brochures, newsletters, videos, graphic design, intranet, etc... Helping the team on various projects such as qualitative studies, operational tasks, creative design or digital projects and social media
- Best Practices: collecting Best Practices from our global offices and creating cross-border synergies within our international communications community
- Event management: support the planning of internal and external events.
- Monitoring and benchmarking: key professional networks, Communication/Marketing forums, cross-sector initiatives, etc…
About this position:
- Part of the Mazars Group Communication team
- Working on projects related to brand and international communications
- Directly reporting to the International Communication Officer
- At least undergraduate, ideally pursuing a Master’s Degree in Communications, Business or another related field
- Native English and good knowledge of French – other languages appreciated (Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic…)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, capacity to manage various projects simultaneously
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good digital skills – experience with social media and WordPress would be a plus
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Autonomous and curious
- Eager and proactive
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An international background or working experience would be a real plus
Duration of internship: 6 months (starting from February/March 2019)
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent firm, specialising in audit, accountancy,
advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 89 countries and territories, as of 1st January 2019, the firm draws on the expertise of 23,000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs,
private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Jessica Wheaton, International Communication Officer at Mazars Group.