(based on 44 ratings in 2015)
"Flexible and patient with exciting extra-curricular opportunities."
- Graduates are assigned high quality work and lots of responsibility from the outset
- The culture in the firm is friendly and supportive - questions are answered patiently and thoroughly
- The firm is meritocracy and offers lots of career progression and development opportunities
- Training is on-going throughout the grad scheme and courses are well-structured and informative
- Initially, graduates are thrown in the deep-end and may feel overwhelmed
- Mazars does not quite have the name and brand recognition of the Big 4
- Some graduates may find it difficult to balance work and study commitments
- Firm-wide changes are not always communicated effectively to graduates
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!