(based on 9 ratings in 2016)
"Structured, honest, dedicated."
- A culture of teamwork and shared goals.
- Benefits include discounts from major retailers.
- Managers are friendly and approachable, and are dedicated to employee development.
- Career progression is clearly outlined and accessible.
- Hours can be unsociable and inconsistent.
- Some IT systems are dated and could benefit from upgrades.
- There can be a lot of pressure to achieve results.
- Some felt that they were not sufficiently prepared before taking on some tasks.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!