(based on 4 ratings in 2017)
"Fast-paced and hands-on. No two days are the same."
- There’s a friendly working culture with strong teamwork.
- Many feel it’s a good training scheme with hands-on experience.
- The training prepares you well for taking on a managerial role.
- There are occasionally unpredictable and unsociable hours.
- Being salaried rather than paid hourly means overtime is unpaid.
- Restaurant managers are not always properly briefed on your role.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!